Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Fun

Yvie's back! To launch you into the awesomeness that is... THE WEEKEND!

So, things that happened this week:
All the snow melted. It was awesome. I got to sniff sniffs and the winter dog poop was all scooped.
It rained. Which sucked. Hard.
I rained ice. Which was even worse than the rain
It snowed. Now we're back to winter.





Lousy March weather.

Onto the fun!







Funny Pictures - Pygmy Goat Stampede Gifs




funny pictures - The reason Hovercat crossings  should have Yield signs




Funny Pictures - Maru Hair Gifs




Funny Pictures - Cute Kittens



funny pictures - I am not the cat (who skritched ur sofa, poopd on da floorz, killd ur goldfish, barfd on ur karpit and traumatised teh goggie...) you're looking for.



11 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

That video was so powerful--and sad because it's true.

On a brighter note: I want me that 2050 e-reader. LOL

yokohamamama said...

Oh Yvie-- do you know what a real service to humanity you Friday Fun posts are? :-) Needed that smile real bad this week-- thanks. The e-reader: ha!! Maru, of course, is always full of *love* (you know he posted that he was ok in the quake, because so many readers were worried about him--right?) Ja ne!

Sarah Ahiers said...

Maria - yeah me too! I particularly like the "add a sex bit" button

Yokohama - i did indeed see that message from Maru. And yeah, he's always good for a smile

Anne Ahiers said...

yeah- those goats were as cute as you said they'd be

Summer Frey said...

Well, thanks for making me cry...

Erica Mitchell said...

wow, powerful video. we have a katrina rescue and yeah, I gots a bit weepy. Everyone should seeee that!
Oh boo for snow again! And I need that 2050 version...too fun.
Have a great weekend!

Southpaw said...

Poor Yvie, I feel for you.

Oo, I like the upcoming ebook reader.

Dang those are cute goats.

That was a great video for animal treatment.

Austin Gorton said...

And, I heard Yvie got to spend time by herself, completely alone this week.

Linda Leszczuk said...

Excellent video.

Sarah Ahiers said...

Anne - right?! I want a herd of goatlings

Summer - yeah, sorry bout that

Erica - yeah i think we could all use the eReader

Holly - i mean, who doesn't want goats now?

Teebore - she did and it was heartbreaking leaving her by herself.

Linda - thanks! Twin introduced it to me

Anonymous said...

Aw, Yvie is just too adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...