This is MY AWARD so therefore I get to list the 7 random fact about me, because, this is my day to blog.
1. I was a shelter puppy. My first human mom brought me to Anne's shelter when I was 12 weeks old and Mommy and Anne scooped me up and brought me home. My first name was Boo.
2. Yvie is actually short for Yvette, but mostly I'm kind of named for Evey from V For Vendetta
3. Once, when I got stung by a bee, my face swelled up and I had to go to the ER Vet and get a shot. It was OK, I like the vet.
hey you guuyyyysss...
4. I love people. A Lot. Sometimes I get so excited I pee...
5. Sometimes I snore when I sleep.
6. When I get anxious, or maybe when I'm just really sleepy, my tongue sticks out.
7. When I was still a puppy, I was named Belle of the Ball at Whisker Whirl, which is a black tie event for the shelter I came from. I was picked out of all the other girl dogs to win a crown, prize and the title.
So now you know a little more about me. Onto the words!
Mornac - cognac for the morning
Beepaces - how far a bee travels to find nectar
Uverr - how the french say "over" in english (I know this, because i'm a frenchie)
Norsh - a drunken nordic fellow
Mygibins - personal monkey attendants. Watch out for their grabby fingers and their poop throwing
Weepoo - when you cry over all the poop. So much poop...
Bark at ya later!