Thanks to Karen over at I'm Always Write blog for nominating me for the Happy Blog Award.
So the deal is I list 10 things that make me happy and then pass it on to 10 blogs. However I think I will limit it to 5 blogs because I'm a bit of the same mindset as DL at Cruising Altitude, and ten seems like an awful lot...
Things that make me happy and why, in no particular order:
1. My dogs. Because I love them and they make me laugh
George. AKA Porge
2. My Family. Because I love them and they make me laugh
3. Naruto Shippuden. Because it's a great continuation off the first story line and it makes me want to be a ninja.
4. The weekend. Because, dur, I don't have to work.
5. Shopping. Yay! spending money makes me feel good temporarily!
those bags don't look very full...
this is a crappy pic of some of the sushi Twin and I had this last Monday on our day off. mmmmm
6. The MN renfest. Because I get to do #5, #6, bring #1 and #2, all while dressed up.
7. Swimming. Because I think it's fun. I wish I lived on a lake or had a pool
8. Reading. Because it's fun and makes me want to write better.
to be fair, I don't know if I've actually won this game yet...
10. Badminton. Again, because it's fun.
myself, Twin and Mom can play for HOURS
And the 5 blogs I will pass this on too (feel free to participate or not)
1. Palindrome at Musings of a Palindrome
2. Teebore at Gentlemen of Leisure
3. Joan Crawford at Things I Yell At You
4. Sandi at It Started With a Ritz Cracker
5. Anne at Piedmont Writer