Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Alphabet Of Awesomeness

H/T to Teebore over at Gentlemen of Leisure Blog for passing on this great idea.

What idea, you ask? Why the idea of the ABCs OF AWESOME that's what! (and yes, it needs to be all caps...)

I tried to keep mine writing or book related, but you'll see I was only semi-successful (though I can make an argument about a lot of them that they're what I like to write about... )



A is for Assassins


B is for Books



C is for Cartoons



D is for Daydreaming



E is for Editing



F is for Falen! Nah I'm just kidding - can you imagine?! F is for Foodstuff



G is for Games



H is for Horror



I is for illustrations



J is for Journals



K is for Karin Lowachee



L is for Lolcats



M is for Mists of Avalon



N is for Ninjas!



O is for Onomatopoeia



P is for Pens



Q is for Queries



R is for Reading



S is for Sirius Black



T is for Trees



U is for Undead



V is for Vampires



W is for Writing (dur!)



X is for XBox 360



Y is for Yarn (as in telling one)



Z is for Zeppelins



There were some hard letters and letters that had just too many great ones (it nearly broke my heart to leave out apocalypse) but overall I'm mostly pleased with my list.

6 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

That is such a fun idea! It looks like A LOT of work, though. You did awesome with your ABCs OF AWESOME! :-)

Sarah Ahiers said...

It was a lot more work than i thought it would be, and i had to get some opinions on a few of my last letters, but it was really fun. You should do one!

Stark Raving Zen said...

OMG this totally WAS awesome. And fun to read! Maybe I'll do one, but I think it would take me about a week to come up with interesting representations, without stealing all of yours... ;) Love it Falen!

Austin Gorton said...

Gotta love a good journal.

Awesome pic for Onomatopoeia!

Queries? I hate queries!

When you had Undead for U, I thought "what could see possibly find for Z that trumps Zombies?" Well played. Well played.

Sarah Ahiers said...

Zen - you definitely should do one! It will start off really easy and i found when i got stuck i took a break and when i came back the hard ones gave up the goods

teebore - I originally had Zombies for Z but then i had a lot of troubles coming up with a U until Twin thought of Undead and a replacement for Z.
I should have put steampunk for S, but i just couldn't take Sirius Black out, once i had put him in

Hannah said...

I stole your U for Undead because I had to use Zeddicus for Z. It took me a couple days to come up with my complete list but I am thoroughly pleased as it is.

And no, don't ever take Sirius out!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...