Thank you to Nicole at One Significant Moment at a Time for the Honest Scrap Award.
Check out her blog because it's great and I'm sure you'll like it.
For this award I'm supposed to tell you 10 honest facts about myself. I think what this really means is "embarrassing" facts about yourself. I'll try to do my best, but I don't have too many moments that I find embarrassing.
1. I once fell down the stairs at my parent's house, to my family's endless amusement
2. Myself, Twin, Brother and a friend placed 4th in a local radio's Rock Band competition.
We are Mange Bear. Twin's character, Rojo, My character, Falen (der), Brother's character, Mal Strum
3. I'm afraid, yet fascinated, by ghosts
4. I'm an amateur cryptozoologist
5. In highschool, I broke my foot in a lazy river
6. On that note, when I was 6 I was sent to my room when Twin broke my collarbone (to be fair, my parents didn't know it was broken...)
7. I own a Hanson CD. And yes, I kind of like it
8. I have two tattoos. One which I showed here. And here's the other one:
9. I don't like to hear about Pukwudgies (also the final story here and here)
10. I cheat frequently at Croquet, but only because I don't want to lose as badly as I would without the cheating (I still lose when I cheat, just not as badly. And I never cheat if I'm doing OK)
This award I will pass on to:
Your Friendly Neighborhood Palindrome
The other award I received from Alex over at Alex J Cavanaugh is the Over the Top award.
I've received this award before, so I won't bore you with my single word answers (because try as I might, I won't be able to come up with different ones than I did before).
Check out Alex's blog for some fun!