Thursday, May 17, 2012

In Which The Entries Are Posted

Woot woot! Today is the day that the Writer's Voice entries are posted!

You can find my entry along with my teamates' on Monica's Love YA blog. The other entries are on Cupid's blog, Brenda's blog and Krista's blog.

Feel free to comment on the entries and cheer the contestants on, but please no critiques!

AND! For those not yet in the know, on May 24th (a week from today) Vickie Motter and John Cusick will be reading twitter pitches under the hashtag #WVTP from 12PM - 6PM EDT. And there's rumors that there may be other agents lurking as well!

Click here for the rules and get those 140 character pitches polished!!


7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I guess a Twitter pitch would be like a tagline. They're both about the same length.

Matthew MacNish said...

Awesome.

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

No critiques! How can I voice my assinine opinion then?

Unknown said...

I love the Twitter pitch idea :)

TL Conway said...

Get it? *PITCHES* You're funny, Sarah! :)

Elizabeth Twist said...

Good luck! I mean, break a pencil!

LD Masterson said...

Oh Lord, am I going to have to break down and start Tweeting? I can barely keep up with blogging.

I like Elizabeth's line. Break a pencil!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...