Wednesday, January 7, 2015

IWSG

January is just filled with firsts.

And here were are, at the first Wednesday of the month, which means it's the first Insecure Writer's Support Group of 2015.




And things are going pretty good for me. Yes I have a lot of work to do on a lot of different things (book, sequel, edits, school and my Critical Thesis this semester) but the Holidays seem to have mostly rejuvenated me, like I hoped they would.

Later this week my MFA residency starts and I'm super excited for that, especially to see all my friends again.

So I guess this is kind of a throw-away post. I'm not feeling insecure, really, about anything at the moment. Though I'm sure that'll change at some point.

How are things going for you?


 

10 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's a great place to be though!

Rena said...

I totally love that picture. It looks like an orb of destruction went through. But then I think: Those poor books!

Sarah Foster said...

Hey, it's great to not be insecure! Hold onto it for as long as you can.

Jennifer Kirkeby said...

I love the picture of the books, too. Very cool! Glad you had a nice holiday, and best of luck as you venture forward with your many projects!

Crystal Collier said...

Ah! I LOVE that picture. Super cool. I'm not feeling insecure either. Occasionally tired and frustrated by my lack of energy, but I suppose it goes with pregnancy, eh?

Here's hoping your 2015 is epic beyond imagining.

dolorah said...

Love your optimism :) Hope you have fun with the MFA internship.

Ninja Girl said...

What Rena said LOL!! And I'm happy you're in a good place Sarah. Best of luck for 2015!
Ninja Girl

Suzanne said...

Happy new year, sounds like you had a good break :) x

Joss said...

So glad you're in a good place. I hope that continues to be the case throughout 2015 and beyond :)

LD Masterson said...

Enjoy that "not insecure" feeling. And Happy 2015.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...