Monday, November 30, 2015

In Which I Guest Post

This is a little late, just because it posted while I was on my blogging hiatus to finish my draft of Book 2, but nonetheless, I was a guest blogger over on ReadWriteLove28 talking about one of my favorite topics, how to use Pinterest as a writer.

So, maybe stop by and check it out!

How was your Thanksgiving? I hope it was awesome.

Also, I cannot believe today is the last day of November. Where did the month (nay, the year!) go?

Also, though, Wednesday marks the 60 day countdown until ASSASSIN'S HEART is officially out in the world.

EEEEEE!

 


3 comments:

Leandra Wallace said...

Wow! So close! So I've been thinking, does Assassin's Heart have a velvety cover? Every time I look at it, w/that red background that reminds me of rose petals, I imagine it'll feel like velvet. So, yeah, that was random...Anyhoo! ;)

Rena said...

Let the crazy commence. Although, it's sort of a nice crazy: lots of enerenergy, and your body suddenly thinks it doesn't need sleep because BOOK!!! Although, they say it's different for everyone. I'm so excited!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Two months - get excited!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...