Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Fun

Heya ape-friends! Yvie's back!

How was your week? Was it good? Did you get a lot of napping in?
I did. I'm not going to lie. Napping is awesome.





Onto the fun for the weekend!!



funny pictures - Faster dan a race goggie.



funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures - Pigments  of  your   imagination  ?


funny pictures - I tried being reasonable.


funny pictures - I'm awesome at dis.  I deserve a raiz.


funny pictures - Alright Life....what's next?  Bring it on!!!


funny pictures - I'll talk, I'll talk!!!


funny pictures - Pull cord



 
Make sure you watch to the end, the orchestra is the funniest then


15 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

OMG, the pigs! So funny!

Anne Gallagher said...

Your napping skills are awesome Yvie. Also, love the piggies. So cute.

vic caswell (aspiring-x) said...

awwww yvie! you're looking particularly cute this week!
the piggies were my favorite, and the cat in the vid kinda fReAkEd me out!
also, i love pull cord to start the apocalypse! :D

Slamdunk said...

I am jealous Sarah--napping is the best.

Glad you enjoyed your week.

Carrie said...

Funny. Love these cats. Glad to hear you got some good napping in.

Maria Zannini said...

ref: kitty/orchestra

OMG, give that poor kitty some earmuffs to drown out that noise. Priceless.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The last image is priceless!

Matthew MacNish said...

Oh man, Yvie. I only get like 4 hours of sleep all week so I will be napping all weekend! I need a raise too.

Teebore said...

I did get one nap in this week, and it was indeed awesome.

Joan Crawford said...

Baby owl! Baby pigs!

P.S. I loved the Beuty and the Beast video and I have been singing the song in my head for the last day.

"Hey girl! Hey girl!"
"Nice try, Hoe!"
"That's how you do it, Bitch."

Hahaha!

Sarah Pearson said...

I adore that 'reasonable' cat picture :-)

julie fedderson said...

Pull cord for apocalypse--I have to remember that one!

LD Masterson said...

Love the face on the "reasonable" kitty.

K. Turley (Clutzattack) said...

Those pigs are really cute. Also loved the pull cord/apocalypse one.

Karen Amanda Hooper said...

Cutest pics ever. Thanks for making me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...