Monday, April 20, 2015

In Which I Win The Arcade And Cross An Item Off The Bucket List

Remember when you were a kid and you'd go to the arcade? (and, I guess this is assuming you're roughly the same age as me, but regardless, if you can't rely on your memories, then use your imagination)

And so you'd play games and some of those games would reward you with tickets when you played well (or maybe not so well). And you'd be so excited and you'd go up to the counter to see what you could get for your tickets?

And it was always something disappointing. Like some taffy. Or a plastic ring, or, like, maybe a slinky if you were real lucky. And behind the counter they would have the high value prize, that would take thousands of tickets. And you'd look at them and wonder what it would take to get one of those most awesome prizes.

Well, I have the answer. It takes you being an adult, your two siblings, a bit of disposable income and about a month of Saturdays.

And if you do that, you too, my friends, can finally cash in enough tickets (though it's all digital now) and get yourself one of those super prizes.

Like a PS4, worth 52,000 tickets.




BLAMMO!

 

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Whoa!!! What a prize. Now that is taking the arcade.

Josh said...

Oh man, that's awesome. Was it cheaper than actually buying one?

Josh said...

Yeah, so you paid to play arcade games and got a bonus PS4. Nice.

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leandra Wallace said...

You have officially won at life. =) I pretty much just spent mine on the candy. But what a fun way to spend Saturday! I hope they had some good pizza there, hehe.

Rena said...

That is so cool. I actually saw a professional arcade player once, and I briefly considered it. Then I reminded my self that there are some more efficient ways to buy an Xbox (but, undoubtedly, no way containing more fun).

SpacerGuy said...

Sounds like a really cool way to win an Xbox!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...