Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Fun

Yvie's back ape-friends! To start your weekend off right!





Even though it's supposedly been kinda crazy around here lately, not much has been happening in dog world. I mean, I guess I got to meet a policeman, but that's been about it.

That's why it's time for some fun to zazz this place up!


funny pictures - Taste the rainbow... twice.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!



funny pictures - Skwirrel impreshun
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!



Funny Pictures - Cat Gifs
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!



funny pictures - Yeah, my name is Mr. Snuggles...  ...wanna make something of it?!?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!



funny pictures - Some may call it stalking...
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!



funny pictures - I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!








13 comments:

Talli Roland said...

Yay Yvie! :) Love the Friday fun posts. Great squirrel!

Maria Zannini said...

Bad doggie with that egg. Mine just pulled off a lime from one of my trees. I should've let him bite into it. :P

vic caswell (aspiring-x) said...

my kids love your friday posts yvie!
ian and eli love the mr. snuggles one best, while sammy adored the skittles one!
my favorite is the stalker one!!!! heeheeheee!!!!
have a great weekend, yvs! keep those house-apes of your out of trouble, k?

Anne Gallagher said...

Have a wonderful holiday weekend Yvie. I hope you and George and Tula get to do something fun!

Anne said...

ha- the dog with the egg is adorbs.
also, i like Belle reading Harry Potter

julie fedderson said...

I am feeling a little like Mr. Snuggles myself today. I might need to go eat some skittles and make it all rainbow better. Thanks for the giggles.

Sarah Ahiers (Falen) said...

Talli - thanks! I don't know if a squirrel cat would be a better or worse pet...

Maria - hah! I love it whenever i drop a slice of lemon and the dogs go crazy trying to get it, and then they're disappointed

Vic - awwww! Your kids sound adorable!!

Anne - ooh, right! We keep forgetting about the holiday weekend. Bonus!!

Anne - yeah i like those both too. The dog is so cute

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The stalking one is great!

K. Turley (Clutzattack) said...

Squirrel impression is my favorite. ^^)

LD Masterson said...

That dog was SET UP! FRAMED! Why else would there just happen to be a video camera on the poor pooch at that moment?

Matthew MacNish said...

If only that cat could have been puking a DOUBLE rainbow.

Sarah Ahiers (Falen) said...

Alex - it's such a perfect picture for it

Clutz - i just love his tail

LD - Hah! Yeah, probably, but it's still adorable

Matt - full on double rainbow??! What does it mean?!

Jamie (Mithril Wisdom) said...

I love the last picture. Damn Disney, stealing everyone's ideas.

Oh wait ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...