Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Insecure Writer's Support Group

First Wednesday of the month means it's time for IWSG






I'm not really feeling insecure right now, which is good of course. I mean, maybe I should be feeling the weight of things and junk.

My second MFA semster will be starting in about a month. I'll be working on ATR revisions for my editor (tee hee). I'll be planning and doing pre-work for the ATR sequel which is due next year.

And yet, I dunno. None of that is really weighing on me. For a big chunk of it I'm actually excited, which helps.

I mean, maybe by this time next month i'll be feeling the heat but right now things are A-Okay.

How about you? How's things with you?

7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Enjoy being in a good place then!

stu said...

Glad to hear it's going well.

stu said...

Glad to hear it's going well.

Rena said...

How am I doing? Ha! That's funny. I'm going to officially go with "Good." I'm good. Ignorance is bliss, and since I know nothing, I am currently blissful. (that should really sound like the lie it is, just cause I don't know, doesn't mean I'm not stressed about it. It's inefficient, but it's me).

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Good for you, Sarah. So are your other MFA peeps jealous of your success? They should be.

Catherine Stine said...

Totally okay that you feel strong, and happy and not insecure! Things go in waves, but it's your time to shine. As for me? I just turned in my next new adult romance to my publisher, and I'm feeling pretty good myself!

Ninja Girl said...

Happy someone's feeling secure LOL!! But seriously, I am happy for you, just wish I could feel like that, too :).
Ninja Girl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...