Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Fun

Hi Ape-friends! Yvie's back after a short break!


Mom forgot one big thing on her list of accomplishments on Wednesday. And that is - we celebrated Tula's 2nd birthday!



at the airport, on the way home



Yeah, frequently sometimes she stinks. She's whiny and barky and bugs me out in the yard when I just want to sniff sniffs. But also she plays with me while Mom and Anne workout in the morning, and sometimes we wrestle during the day, or play tug, which is my favorite.




So, all in all, she's pretty cool.


Happy birthday Tula!



Now, Onto the fun!



if you only watch one video today, make sure it's this one



funny pictures - perfectionist kitteh does it right:



funny pictures - WUT IZ DIS? SOMEONE ISNT SHARIN TEH CHEEZBURGERS



funny pictures - Peter Pan Kitteh



funny pictures - DESTINY



funny pictures - ur crappy day is irrelevant.  I have unmet needs.



funny pictures - The voices.  They say such things.  Such horrible and beautiful things.






would you join the dark side?

17 comments:

vic caswell said...

awww! tula's a cutie! happy birthday pup!
you post the most awesome lolcats! :)

Summer Frey said...

Happy birthday Tula! What a pretty girl. :)

That video is hilarious!! I love dogs. *sigh*

Anne Gallagher said...

Happy Birthday Tula. Today is my birthday. Happy Earth Day Sarah and Yvie.

Sarah Ahiers said...

Aspiring - i read through a LOT of LOLCats...

Summer - just like how i love cats. *Sigh*

Anne - Happy Birthday Anne! I hope it treats you awesome!

Loralie Hall said...

This is always the ultimate best way to start a Friday ^_^

Southpaw said...

Happy birthday Tula!

That dancing dog is hysterical and way too cute.

Unknown said...

Happy B-day Tula! Hope you get some nice rawhides and a squeaky toy or four. :)

Jaydee Morgan said...

Big birthday wishes to Tula!!

Maria Zannini said...

Happy birthday, Tula! What a cutie!

How many four-legged critters do you have, Sarah? I'd love to see a family portrait. Yvie would be in front I'm sure. :)

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Tula!

Austin Gorton said...

I finally saw that "girl joining the Darth Vader" after you told me about it. Cracked me the hell up!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Happy birthday, Tula! And that one kitten looks like he's about to put the Ninja moves on the dog.

yokohamamama said...

Happy birthday, Tula! And...wait a minute...Anne, too? Yay! Happy Birthday, Anne! Omedetou gozaimaa--su! *Good* Friday Fun:-))

Catherine Stine said...

Love the bummed out, pissed off kitty.

Trisha said...

I still can't get over that you guys can take your dogs in airplanes. as in, with your hand luggage :D

Al said...

On the subject of bad jokes. The chicken sees a duck about to cross the road. Chicken yells "Don't do it! You'll never hear the end of it!"

Spakedom said...

Nice. I love kittehs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...