I have a few awards I've been sitting on. So if you sent me one, don't worry, I'll get to it, I promise. I've just been pretty busy with the "day job" and have had to scurry a bit to get blog posts written (which is also why I haven't been commenting as much lately on other blogs. This will hopefully be rectified soon)
Tara, from Feel Of Something New passed on the "Creative Writer" blog award
For this award I have to make up 6 lies and provide 1 truth. Feel free to guess which one is the truthful one, I will provide the answer tomorrow.
1. I have had a menagerie of pets, including squirrels, ducks, dogs, guinea pigs, rats, gerbils, hamsters, chameleons, fish and raccoons
2. My favorite vegetable is carrots
3. I've broken my clavicle twice
4. I hate watching Supernatural
5. One of my favorite places to shop is Wal-Mart
6. I really don't like to play boggle
7. I've been to Italy, Austria and France
Which one is the truth and which ones are lies?
Tune in tomorrow!