Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fun Words

Hiya Ape-Friends!

Yvie here to provide you with your weekly fun words to use in every day conversations.

I'm pretty excited because Mom just informed me that neither she, nor Anne have to go to work at all next week. How exciting is that?!

That means I will get all the worship and love I deserve. So ape-friends, if you wonder why she's not hanging around the interwebs, it's because she's too busy cuddling moi!



Required Cuddles



Onto the words!


Stivvies - skivvies for Stevens

Trishily - trashy Tricias

Judgmedl - when metal is really judgemental. You know, it's all "Oh her? Pshaa, she's not nearly iron enough. And also, she used to hang around dolomite"


"My body is 40% dolomite!"



Frorat - a hair style for rodents, allowing the hair to extend out from the head in a large rounded shape, much like a halo, cloud or ball

Firfore - golfing for trees

Stabliti - when you stab someone. But just a little.

This picture here is going to turn into too much stabbing



Thumsban - when thumbs are banned. Usually this happens when apes or maybe possums hang around animals without opposable thumbs which causes jealousy and then a ban.



That is all for this week!


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and week and enjoy getting cuddles from your loved ones.

21 comments:

Joan Crawford said...

I love stabliti and judgmedl! Have a wonderful week of being worshiped Miss Evie :)

Jaydee Morgan said...

For some reason, it strikes me as very funny being called "ape friends" first thing in the morning :)

I'm heading off this morning for a round of golf - I sure hope no firfore is involved.

Sarah Ahiers said...

Joan - yeah stabliti is my favorite as well

Jaydee - ooh! Have fun!

Unknown said...

I didn't realize my husband had stivvies!

Have fun with the cuddles and sleeping in stuff. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Yvie's going to be all spoiled now!

Anne Gallagher said...

You have outdone yourself once again Yvie. I love all your words this week. Have fun with Mommy and Auntie Anne next week. Enjoy the cuddling.

Unknown said...

Too funny! Judmedl was great; and I don't know why but frorat CRACKED me up!

Happy Friday!

Elana Johnson said...

Frorat! LOL. Great words this week.

Hannah said...

I'm with Joan. Stabliti and Judgmedl, because I so often want to stabliti those who are judgmedl.

Hannah said...

Oh and I'm watching Sunshine for the millionth time.

Still love it.

Kittie Howard said...

Frorat rocks...lol and fun words...have a worshipful week...

Austin Gorton said...

This post is totally taconite.

Sarah Ahiers said...

Janel - i hope you use stivvies in conversation with him

Alex - ...now?! try already...

Piedmont - the cuddling will be enjoyed by all because Yvie is very squishy

Nicole and Elana - i tried really hard to find a pic of a frorat, i thought it'd be kind of easy. But nope

Palindrome - such a great movie. It's like space horror, but not so horrory. LOVE IT. such a great cast too

Kittie - thanks!

Sarah Ahiers said...

Teebore - HA! FTW

Al said...

What is the required level of worship?
Fun as always!

Callie Forester said...

Love stabliti! These are awesome! :)

I'm actually writing to all the blogs i follow to ask them to come help out the chimera. Just come to our site and click on the blog link to see what I mean. Hope I see you over there! Thanks! :)

Lydia Kang said...

Stabliti is my fave!

Shelley Sly said...

Haha! These are all great, but stabliti really got me rolling.

Talli Roland said...

Frorat - awesome! Love these, as usual!

Sarah Ahiers said...

Al - oh pricess level at least.

Callie - i'll check it right out!

Shelley - stabliti is my favorite as well

Talli - i really wish i could have found a pic of a rat with a fro

Rebecca T. said...

I love the frorat! HAHAHAH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...