Monday, May 24, 2010

In Which I Return

Hi everyone! I'm back from my small blogging hiatus.

How has everyone been? Anyone get an offer of representation or a book deal? (besides Elana I mean. And how awesome is that?!)

I had an enjoyable week off from work and it went too fast as usual. But now things should return to normal and since I tend to be a person of patterns that's a good thing. Especially since I got absolutely no revising done on Foxfire while I was mucking about.

But that's OK. Sometimes you need a little break to build the excitement for it again. It's a bit like a re-boot.

Also I have my writing group tonight with Palindrome and Teebore so I'm sure that will get me all jonesed to get home and get to work again.

Twin and I did a lot of gardening last week so I'll post some pics tomorrow for those of you interested in that kind of stuff (I know I am and was so jealous when I saw everyone who lives in a warmer climate gardening months before we could...)

Anyway I will be systematically working my way through everyone's blogs, catching up anything I may have missed while I was away from the interwebs.

Glad to be back!

23 comments:

Hannah said...

Well it's about time!! Longest week EVA!!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad you are back. I mentioned your thoughts on Shrek 4 in my Saturday post.

Sarah Ahiers said...

Palindrome - for you. but for me it went WAAAAY too fast

Alex - thanks! I will check it our

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a good break!

Lola Sharp said...

Can't wait to see the garden photos. :)

Glad you had a nice weekend.

DL Hammons said...

Glad to see you back!!!

Erica Mitchell said...

Glad you had an enjoyable time off, feel rejuvinated and ready to dive back in, welcome back!

Anne Gallagher said...

Glad you're back. How's Yvie? Did she have a fun vacation too? I didn't get a book deal but I did get another partial request. Does that count?

Lydia Kang said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a nice break!

Jemi Fraser said...

Love that photo!

Welcome back :) We can't do any gardening quite yet - usually wait until after the first full moon in June. Not too long now!

Rebecca T. said...

Yeah! hey, we took vacation the same week :D

I love that happy picture.

Good to have you back :)

Matthew MacNish said...

Man I wish I still lived in MN, then I could be in a real-life writing group!

Oh well, my on-line crit group will do for now. It is a good starting point.

Sarah Ahiers said...

thanks everyone!

Piedmont - it does indeed count!

Mathew - yeah it would be awesome

Jemi - i love that you plan the gardening around the moon phases. that's awesome! We just wait until it won't frost any more and we have some time off

Jaydee Morgan said...

Welcome back. Sometimes you need that little break to recharge and come back ready and eager to go :)

Stark Raving Zen said...

Yay! Garden pics! I only have containers this year, but still, they make my heart all happy. :)

Shelley Sly said...

Welcome back! I have an award for you at my blog. :)

G.~ said...

Glad you're back!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Welcome back! Garden time always makes me more creative...I'm glad you had a productive weetk, Sarah. :)

DEZMOND said...

now, I know this could get me killed, but this cat is so much cuter than doggies :))

Kittie Howard said...

Happy you're back! I love gardening so looking forward to the post above!!

Sarah Ahiers said...

thanks everyone!

Dezmond - oh we like cats too, we just don't have any due to allergies

DEZMOND said...

nice to hear that. My cat Budislava just had two little kittens and now she's raising them together with her sister Zelda :)

Elana Johnson said...

THANK YOU -- and glad you're back. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...