Wednesday, March 10, 2010

In Which I Tell Lies

I have a few awards I've been sitting on. So if you sent me one, don't worry, I'll get to it, I promise. I've just been pretty busy with the "day job" and have had to scurry a bit to get blog posts written (which is also why I haven't been commenting as much lately on other blogs. This will hopefully be rectified soon)

Tara, from Feel Of Something New passed on the "Creative Writer" blog award



For this award I have to make up 6 lies and provide 1 truth. Feel free to guess which one is the truthful one, I will provide the answer tomorrow.

1. I have had a menagerie of pets, including squirrels, ducks, dogs, guinea pigs, rats, gerbils, hamsters, chameleons, fish and raccoons

2. My favorite vegetable is carrots

3. I've broken my clavicle twice

4. I hate watching Supernatural

5. One of my favorite places to shop is Wal-Mart

6. I really don't like to play boggle

7. I've been to Italy, Austria and France

Which one is the truth and which ones are lies?

Tune in tomorrow!

22 comments:

Christine Danek said...

Congrats on the award! I am going to say #7 is truth.

Anne Ahiers said...

i know so i won't guess

Tara said...

They could all so easily be true...hmmm. I'll go with 7, as well.

DL Hammons said...

Hmmmm...I think I'm going to go with #3. Final answer. :)

Sarah Ahiers said...

oooh good guesses. Are you right? I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

Hannah said...

hahaha, Anne! you were beat!

I'm going to go with 7?

Unknown said...

....I say, Number Three...?

:))

Sarah Ahiers said...

3 and 7 seem to be the hot choices...
Palindrome i'm surprised you weren't more assertive with your guess

Roxy said...

I'm going out on a limb here by choosing 6. . . I'll tune in tomorrow for the answer!

Anne Ahiers said...

my stupid comment didn't save.

@Palindrome- i was also suprised you weren't more confident.

Also, it doesn't matter if i get beat by someone else, just as long as it's not you

>:-)

Stark Raving Zen said...

I think you've broken your clavicle twice... 'cuz that's so random, it couldn't possibly be a believable lie... ;)

Kelsey (Dominique) Ridge said...

I'm really hoping the menagerie is the truth, because that sounds so cool.

Austin Gorton said...

Hmm...well I know for a fact one of the lies. And a few more, its easy to see how you could easily turn a truth into a lie.

I'm going to buck the trend and say #6 is the truth, because, perhaps, you share my love of games and the seemingly contrary dislike of boggle.

Joan Crawford said...

You don't like Bobble.

And the feeling is mutual!


:D

Anne Gallagher said...

I will say Number 1 is true. And who doesn't LOVE shopping at Wal-mart????

Rebecca T. said...

You are a good liar, cause I don't know which to pick. I was going to pick 1, but you probably have had all but like 2 of them, so it's a lie. So I'm going to say... 6?

VW: padoc - where they keep the horses

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm going with #1 because if you DO like shopping at WalMart, then there's something wrong with you!

DEZMOND said...

If you really have raccoons, I'm coming for a visit immediately :)

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

I'm going with #1, right out of the gate!

Southpaw said...

I'm going with #2.

sarahjayne smythe said...

Congrats on the award. And I'll go with number 7. :)

Unknown said...

I'm probably too late for this, but I'm going to guess anyway...

#1??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...