Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Fun Words

Hi Everyone.

George here again.





Yvie is outside playing with hose water so I'd thought I'd sneak back in here to continue our previous discussion.



For any new readers, that discussion more or less revolved around dog poop and how Yvie loves it and I hate it.

Anyway, last time I showed you a song Yvie had written professing, if at least not her love, than certainly her non-hate of poop.

In retaliation to that song, I wrote a better song. When I originally wrote this it was around the holidays, so the song is set to Carol of the Bells (or the "Ding, fries are done" song from the Family Guy homage for all of you pop-culture minded peeps)

Here we go!



Poop over here.
Poop over there.
Why is there Poop
Everywhere?

I'm potty trained,
It wasn't me.
It must have been
Sister Yvie.

She doesn't get the concept of going potty outside because she is dumb.

Oh my goodness here comes Mommy!
And she doesn't look too happy...

Poop on the floor.
Poop by the door.
I wish she wouldn't
Poop anymore.

My mommy said to say that I love my sister even though she is dumb.

She is 5 months old and should know better.
Yes, it's true... I just learned in December...

But still Poop is here
And still Poop is there.
Yvie just Poops
Everywhere.

Poop Poop Poop...Poop.



So as you can see, I've always hated poop.

Onto the words!

Resongs - when you sing a song that already exists and make it your own. Like on Glee



Econs - Internet criminals. Is this not already a word? Because it should be



Porea - Korea's pores

Steambump - when you hit some writer's block in your steampunk WIP



Winglo - what some fairies do



Spoat - oats for spies.



And that's it, good folk!
I hope you have a nice weekend!

17 comments:

Summer Frey said...

George is such a cute! :-)
Lol, I LOVE the spoats picture! And if it weren't so graphically disturbing, I'd share a story about my grandmother's dog and her love of poop...

Lola Sharp said...

As much as I hate poop (it gags me), I LOVE your poop song, George. :)

(Summer, if that story is going where I think it is, I'd yack!)

The winglo'd fairy picture is lovely.

Happy Friday George! And please wish your mommy a happy weekend for me.

Sarah Ahiers said...

Summer - is it worse than poop vomit? because i don't think anything is worse than poop vomit...

Lola - yeah when i found that wings pic i was all "awwwwww!"

Anne Gallagher said...

Oh George you are a delight this Friday morning. I love your song.

Love the fairy picture, they do glow don't they? At least I think they do. Tinkerbell did, didn't she?

Happy Weekend.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Steambump was good!

Anne Ahiers said...

I like the steampunk pic. Looks like the climax of a kickass story

Jaydee Morgan said...

Loved the song - good work George!! And that last picutre is awesome :)

Enjoy the weekend.

Sarah Ahiers said...

Piedmont - yes i think so. And yet i had a hard time finding a pic of a fairy with glowing wings

Alex - yes i was very excited when that word popped up

Anne - isn't it awesome? I want to read a story like that right now!

Erica Mitchell said...

Haha! The poop song, I'm a bit grossed out and laughing at the same time.
Steampunk! Awesome. I love the steam train it makes me think of an angsty ghost train.

Austin Gorton said...

Yvie just Poops
Everywhere.


Hahaha I love it!

Resongs should totally be a category on iTunes.

Hannah said...

I love poop!! And I especially love songs about poop! yay poop!!

Poop poop poop!

I'll stop saying poop now...

I wish I could hit a steambump...because I want to write a steampunk book.

Angie said...

LOL. Love the song and the words!

Rebecca T. said...

hahahaha! I love the pics to go along with the words!

And that song was Hi-larious :D

Hart Johnson said...

*gigglesnorts at poop song* I love George.

I love your Friday words, too--always look forward to them!

Anonymous said...

Yvie and George seem like cool and cute dogs. As for the Poop Song, it was very interesting to read with the song in the background of my mind.

Awesome post and funny pictures in the end, especially the Spoats one.

Write on!

DEZMOND said...

I've heard a rumor that George is actually the one who turns on the water in that water hose to distract Yvie so that he could steal the spotlight from her :)

Unknown said...

Haha! Love the song.

And econs should totally become a word if it isn't already.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...