Monday, July 11, 2011

Sigh. I have all these blog post ideas, but man, I am just not feeling the blogging today. I'm sleepy and I have to make some salads for my and Twin's cooking club this evening (and by this evening, I mean Sunday evening, since I always write blog posts a day in advance). Mostly I just want to sit on my ass and read.

So instead, you get this for today. I know it's not a new video, but it seems apropos since most of us will be hitting up the theater this weekend to see the VERY LAST Harry Potter video. Sniff.




Anyway, I should have a real post on Wednesday. Something about audiences and writing for yourself and junk. Yeah, that sounds good. And now that it's out in cyberspace I'M HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

10 comments:

Hart Johnson said...

SQUEEEEE... I'm just so darned excited about the movie. I hadn't seen this--. Have you seen the Deathly Hallows clips on the MTV website?

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

And Wednesday I will be looking for that post!

Unknown said...

I so wish I could watch!!!!! Unforunately being at work I can't access certain things. Boo.

I AM SO EXCITED THOUGH!!!

Matthew MacNish said...

The best part of this is the way his school robes fit this guy. That's what I would look like if I was in Gryffindor.

Lola Sharp said...

I'm excited...and sad...about the last HP movie! :)

Austin Gorton said...

I kept trying to watch this yesterday and everytime I clicked on it, it would lock up my browser, and I thought "what kind of whacky link are you subjecting me too Sarah?"

Turns out it was computer...

Anywho, my favorite part is when he's running around blasting the little kids with his wand.

Also, it bugs me when he tries to rhyme "Potter" with "oughta". I keep wanting him to say "otter".

Austin Gorton said...

Turns out it was *my* computer.

That would have been a lot more funny if I had typed correctly...

TL Conway said...

I'm super excited for the movie as well, but I kind of want to re-watch the first 6.5 movies as a "refresher." However, finding time to do that has been tough, so I've just done nothing...

And it feels like many bloggers (myself included) have been fighting the blogging blahs. It's understandable seeing as it's--ya know--summer and all!

Sarah Ahiers said...

Hart - i have not! And i'm excited too - got our tix all purchased and ready to go!

Alex - pshaa, like the interwebs ever lies...

Jen - ooh yeah, i have that problem a lot with my work PC.

Matt - but, you'd also be badass, so that trumps everything else

Lola - me too. I'll probably cry during the movie

Teebore - AND if he was faking a british accent he totes could have gotten away with "otter"

TL - i'm so glad that summer has finally decided to rear it's head here in MN. I was starting to get pissy

Jamie Gibbs said...

That's a pretty good parody. Rest assured, this isn't the last we've heard from Hogwarts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...