Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Fun

Hi Ape-friends!  It's Yvie here to launch you into the weekend with a post of internet fun!

Can you believe we're already into December? But you know what that means? It means presents.

AND! I was sneaky enough to catch a glimpse of my present. I saw it when it was being carried into the dining room and put on the table. It's an orange squeaky snake, which is my most favorite toy of all time. I get a new one once a year.

And just because I'm little, doesn't mean I don't remember where they put that toy. Tables don't stop me:

How did I get up, even though the chairs were pushed in? It's my secret and I'm not telling


All right, onto the fun!


 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Dig the gamer one!! Yes, that is my mentality when driving.

Matthew MacNish said...

Sushi Panda for the win but also Doctor Who.

Leandra Wallace said...

The pink bunny baby!!! Argh, too cute. And my husband needs that sticker for his car- just this summer he messed up an air intake valve while racing on the interstate. I was not happy. =/

mshatch said...

pink bunny baby gets my vote; that expression is priceless.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...