Monday, November 24, 2014

How I Miss You Blogfest

Today's the day for the HOW I MISS YOU Blogfest, hosted by:
 
 
 

The point of this blogfest is to list the one to three bloggers you really miss and one to three bloggers you would really miss if they stopped blogging. And then to let them know!
 
There are plenty of bloggers I miss. I spend a long time keeping them on my sidebar in hopes they'll come back. They very rarely do.
But, right now, I have a few blogs that haven't posted in a long time and I keep hoping.
 
So, for the bloggers I miss I'm choosing:
 
Joan Crawford's Things I Yell At You. So, so funny. Even if she never comes back, it's still worth reading through her archives for some hilarity.
 
My fried Tricia from TL Conway Writes Here. Yes, I see her in person pretty regularly, but still. I could use more.
 
And Schwa from Vive le Nerd. Cuz he's a cool guy and I miss his nerdery.
 
As for who I would miss, that would be my good pal (and host) Matt MacNish

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Joshua hasn't blogged in a long time. Neither has Tricia.
Thanks for participating in our blogfest.

Matthew MacNish said...

Schwa! Thank goodness I get to see him IRL. Well, plus on Facebook.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I don't know any of these bloggers but it's sad so many have dropped away.

Hart Johnson said...

SCHWA!!!! Yeah, I'm glad I see him on FB... he should come back to blogging...

Margo Kelly said...

Thanks for sharing a great list of bloggers! :)

Andrew Leon said...

Three more to add to the list of blogs to check.
Well, and this Matt guy. I keep seeing his name.

Sherry Ellis said...

I love the name, Viva la nerd. Sorry I missed that blog!

Rena said...

I used to follow Viva La Nerd, too. Sigh. I have a talent for hopping onto bandwagons as they come to their last stop.

Ah well. I'll have to go check out Things I Yell At You, that sounds awesome.

J Lenni Dorner said...

Great list. So true- wishing people would come back, and having them not return, is an emotional kick in the teeth.

I love your header image.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...