Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Fun Words

Here I am, Yvie, and it's Friday again, and you know what that means? That's right! Friday Fun Words! Where I make up definitions for word verification words, in order for you, my readers, to use them in everyday speech.

But, before we get to that, did you know that in some places they eat monkeys? I saw it on a movie once, they ate monkey brains.
Doesn't that make you nervous, ape-friends? That someone could sneak in your ape home, and eat your brains? And none of your monkey screeching or poop throwing would help you at all, I bet.
No? That doesn't bother you?
Well OK then. I was just checking.


It would make me nervous as hell...



On to the words!

Antioto - for those people who hate the star of that classic The Wizard Of Oz. On a side note, the initial casting of the star was a brindle french bulldog named Captain. But instead we got a yappy terrier.

Exila - when Japan's giant lizard is sent to live elsewhere

Moimmic - when you copy yourself

Goningst - when you leave better than anyone else

Ringsica - when your Dring contains poison, or spoiled milk and you still drink it.

Chend - a stopping point for chimps

Proat - a professional grain

Sistor - when your female sibling, is in fact, a robut.

I'll see you next week, ape-friends. On behalf of everyone, please remember to wash your hands after you fling your poo.

13 comments:

Hannah said...

I fling my poo only with excitement of Friday Fun Words!!!

Go Yvie!

Stark Raving Zen said...

Ha! Brilliant! I hope you know that I can't look at word verifications anymore without thinking up wacky definitions. All because of you. ;)

Stark Raving Zen said...

Ha! Brilliant! I hope you know that I can't look at word verifications anymore without thinking up wacky definitions. All because of you. ;)

Austin Gorton said...

Look, I'll do what I want when I'm done flinging poo and I won't say anything the next time you say hello by sniffing another dog's butt.

Moimmic and Proat are my favorites (Proat took me a second...) but Sistor wins simply for the use of "robut" in the definition.

My word today: Diers. The people who, you know, died. They were diers.

Sarah Ahiers said...

Teebore - yes, Robut is the only acceptable way to spell it.
And also Yvie doesn't sniff other dog's butts, she bites them...

Zen - i don't know if that's a blessing or a curse

Palindrome - you love poo way too much

Anne Ahiers said...

It's a terrible, terrible curse, because now i have that same problem.

"Robut" ftw

haha! 'inglyboo' is my word today. i don't know what it means, but i do know that it's awesome

Unknown said...

Fun!! Now I have another reason to look forward to Fridays :)

I searched and searched for a blog template that I thought matched my personality, found one and uploaded it today, and now I'm here and see it's almost the same format you use! It's nice to have something in common with you.

Elana Johnson said...

Oh, I love Moimmic! That's so funny! Thanks for the great words today.

Joan Crawford said...

I love these posts! Proat!

Sarah Ahiers said...

Anne - Inglyboo is straight up awesome sauce

Nicole - it's just because we think alike, (we think like awesome...)

Elana - moimmic was a word that i immediately knew exactly what it meant. Some of the other ones, not so much...

Joan - i lurve you! Bercro!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

LOL! Fun stuff, Falen. Have you been to Alexia's Books and Such? (http://alexia561.blogspot.com/) She does word verification Balderdash each week. You'd love it! :-)

No Longer Blogging said...

Busting a gut! Speaking of flinging poo...I once actually had a gorilla fling his poo on me. I gotta tell you, the stuff stunk to high heaven. But it makes for a good story.

Sarah Ahiers said...

Shannon - i have not but i will

Sandi - gross! i think i'd pass on the good story and remain clean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...